Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    a melodramatic account

    LEts start from Friday .FRiday was awe-inspiring! i finally learnt some basics to Skate boarding. And i think it' might just be sometime im gonna take up! Seventeen mag called me on thursday evening and so I'll be doing for them the skateboarding story! Venue was @ the skatepark ..My sweetie accompanied me there that afternoon and we were greeted by there 3 girls for the mag company and this peevish photographer who has his lengthy face pulled all the way to the ground for those 2 hours i was there. okay enuff about him. Skateboarding was sensational! Balancing was pretty easy ...tryin to skate up the ramps too! but coming back down..was arduous. I tried plently of times to maintain my balance but...ahhaha no no avail. I fell countless of times. Then soon it came to the part where the photographer wanted to me do this stunt called an 'olie' , for the guy who taught me does it effortlessly! but as easy as it seems...i couldnt! but i was always willing to try ha. I guess i did fairly well for a beginner... mmmmm but Honey said i did not bad! ha okay so after all of that we walked around town.....went to quiksilver to browse some berms , trucker caps etc where i saw some realii realli nice pull over. Esp this black one from roxy. But its a little to thiCk....So i din get it! ...still pondering though. =).oh and not forgetting a sweet lookin snow cap..but den again this in Sinapore. It's gonna be a tad tooooooo hot if i wore it! ..Oh anyway after we left town...i accompanied honey to paya lebar to get some stuff and den i was off to homee....

    Den came saturday, i stayed home most of the day...My body has been aching But i guess i like that feeling. Considering how frequently i work out. hahaha so the aches show me that my muscles are being strain and haa make me wanna exercise more? my rashes are getting much better ! hurray. I swam with mom haha watched the kids around me play. somehow felt that i missed being a kid. Like who doesnt right? ahhah they can splash water at the adults and get away with it *chuckles* hahaha do naughty little tings , scream at the top of their lungs ha... mmm Life was so good then. After swimming mom and me went up to bathe , watch some tv and off we went to tampines for dinner. Had some spicy noodles for bubble tea inn while she dug into her mushroom noodles! Tampines has this place which sold realli realli GUUD Banana fritters. Fanatics like me should eat more of those. Its realli sweet and crispy. Jus the way i like it. When dinner was over Mom and we went to isetan! ahha she brought me a black Mango pants! i love my mUmmy....hee and mothers day is coming sooooo soon...wonder what i should get for her! *smiles*

    Right AND TODAY! my plans are to swim again! ahhah laze a little too! I'll be going to the dentist tomorrow to maintain my pearlie whiteS? I wanted to visit Grandma but i din follow mom to church. Maybe ill juz take a bus down later to find them. ahhahaha Im bad with buses okay but Hougang's great! i wont to tooooo lost there. =) Guess ill blog later in the night ...... and perhaps more often? ha thats all fer now i guess.

    ‚ù§ "a melodramatic account " was Posted On: Sunday, May 02, 2004 @5/02/2004 01:19:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.