Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    i did my math.


    1 n 1/2 lychee martinis + 1 pinapple malibu + a jim beam = A still very sanely Jane..bah


    darn. Alcohol is slowly takin its grip on me. But with so much on my mind... im so desperate sometimes to get it all off my head. I just don't know how. I duno what to do, What im doing. Im dreading going to school...i've been feeling motifyingly comfortable in my solitude. I think about shutting the rest of the world away, Its like im in a dead end.. or trapped in a maze.


    Round and Round i go... where ill end up.. nobody knows..

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Saturday, September 25, 2004 @9/25/2004 05:01:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.