Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    One for my babe, two for that loathesome slut

    This post has 2 purposes! one - for me to apologize to Bi for this morning. Two- for me to bitch about work.

    Today was the photomarathon competition. Silly me..overslept which resulted in BiQin waking up so early for nuthing. Girl , im sorry...i feeel terribly bad still.

    Next Theres a girl at work. She's call Michelle..and she's been calling all the shots. This Bitch screwed up my day last Wednesday by showing me her fucking attitude and reprimanding me for not wearing the stinking Uniform. She has simply no brain cells that can function normally and every sentence she utters would no doubt begin with " BOSS SAYS _ _ _ _ _ _. " With this one can fathom what happens when the boss says" KISS my ASS MICHELLE" .


    For that she's being ostracized by at least 80% of the people she works with. Even the guys who don't work with us detest her.
    Her attitude is to be abhorred. And the next time she says " BOSs says_____" ill be replying her with " BOss Says Kiss my ass , BITCh."

    ‚ù§ "One for my babe, two for that loathesome slut" was Posted On: Saturday, October 16, 2004 @10/16/2004 06:21:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.