Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    3 days to my moms birthday

    I slept till two pm this afternoon, had myself my well deserved rest after toiling the past four days at the it show. The plan today was to slack non stop, I ve achieved that. Was downloading songs, lazing on the couch, watchin tv and so on *BEAMS*. Life is goood.

    Plans for supper as i expected did not work out as Melissa's in M'sia. Boo
    I've to console myself since i had a heavy dinner. I had my favourite mee soto at bedok with momsy, when we finished that, we went to have desert - rice balls with peanut fillings! my favourite. When dinner was over, i anticipated the candy floss from the pasar malam but after walking the entire market. To my dismay, candy floss couldnt be found!? My goodness, is it extinct already? there was everything i did not want .

    Someone get me candy floss and i'll marry him now. haa


    Its 3 days to my mama's birthday! hee....




    ‚ù§ "3 days to my moms birthday" was Posted On: Monday, November 29, 2004 @11/29/2004 11:12:00 PM | 1 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.