Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    God loves me

    Thanks Max for the oh-so-lovely song.

    CannonBall...by Damien rice

    here are the lyrics

    There’s still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
    There’s still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
    It’s still a little hard to say what's going on

    There’s still a little bit of your ghost your witness
    There’s still a little bit of your face i haven't kissed
    You step a little closer each day
    That i can’t say what's going on

    Stones taught me to fly
    Love, it taught me to lie
    Life, it taught me to die
    So it's not hard to fall
    When you float like a cannonball

    There’s still a little bit of your song in my ear
    There’s still a little bit of your words I long to hear
    You step a little closer to me
    So close that I can't see what's going on

    Stones taught me to fly
    Love, it taught me to lie
    Life taught me to die
    So it's not hard to fall
    When you float like a cannon..
    Stones taught me to fly
    Love taught me to cry
    So come on courage
    Teach me to be shy'
    Cause it's not hard to fall
    And I don't wanna scare her
    It's not hard to fall
    And I don't wanna lose
    It's not hard to grow
    When you know that you just don't know



    melancholic as it sounds..i love this song...
    so much i kept repeating it on my player! ha


    HIghlights of what I did today.

    Read the papers regarding the little chinese girl who got murdered. *sigh*
    Went online..Fell in love with some nice poems
    Edited my Blogskin
    Sent Lou couple of songs he requested for.
    Mocked my ex collegues as they're now ALien mascots at the Airport. *chuckles*
    Awaited my Dad's call as he's coming hm from overseas tonight.
    Made cheryl accompany me to clark quay tomorrow.
    Surfed the net for some breakdancing Videos. . .
    Played with photoshop..

    Im somewhat done for the night. There's school tomorrow...And i urgently need to find a way to save my flagging project.. +_+ we need bryan!....... sigh




    ‚ù§ "God loves me" was Posted On: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 @11/02/2004 11:38:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.