Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    the 12 days of xmas

    Below are the pictures taken in sch on xmas eve.! yes School was till 1pm that day , somehow we all stayed till 3 odd 4 or something in the BICU. We had absolutely no fixed plan on how to celebrate.. I equate that happening to the rushing of stinking reports, the lack of time and the lack of sleep . So After lazing for a couple of hours, we went Opposite school to eat Lunch. Xmas eve lunch at a KOPITIAM!!!

    Right, but the food was mouth watering thankfully. When we left school for town in the evening, the girls threw the guys aside to check out the mango sale! haa...we bought ourselves some clothes...and bags. Den proceeded to have our dinner at mos burger. The silly me, was toooo anxious to eat. I COuldnt wait for mos, so i rann all the way into breadtalk, grab 3 breads and an orange juice, Stuffed everything into my tiny mouth thinkin i could still have mos later. haha

    When we finally arrived at Mos burger, boy was i filled. hahahaha =D

    After our reunion with the guys. We did something stupid, we went out into the streets.
    When Artifical snow sprays surrounded me just like the immense amt of bangalas who were tryin to get a piece of Me! I HATE EM!.....someone even followed behind my back and kept spraying me all over...

    The blasted bangalas were stomping on my feet like forever, rocking back and forth , leaning on me and whatsoever! IM was.....totally pissed.. To the point of tears really...




    Thats all i have for xmas eve
    Christmas was better for sure, I had a really lovely dinner at my pal's place. His entire family including his cousins , aunties and uncles were realli lovely people. Im impressed by their warmth, i don't usually experience such warmth from other people's family. But this is somehow comparable to how my mom treats my friends =D. After Lunch, we returned to his place where he instantly fell asleep and When i proceeded to yak non stop with his little sister.

    I even brought her to the doctor. HA.... God must love me.

    Okay so i had lots of fun. So did Mom at her cell group's PArty.

    I wanna have xmas over at my own Home nx year! woooo.. hehe we'll see wouldnt we?

    Thanks Aloysius for the ring with the blings .. i knew it you're broke because of that.... =(, thanks claudia for that super sweet photoframe with our picture in it!Thanks mie for that nightmare before xmas' Jigsaw...its so damn cute! ...Thanks MAX for the present you're gonna give me in some days time. hee thanks bro for the nice roxy top..which i ve already worn! Justin once more for the ipod which i got realli realli early and the others whom ive not mention.

    Im actually totally guilty this year for not sending out any christmas card. I din really have the time to. When i received Camy's card(my pri 4 best pal) , i felt so bad...... its like since pri 4 or someting we nv fail to send each other xmas cards each yr. This year..... i broke the chain! boohoo.

    I promise to mail pple cards nx year. haaa

    Lastly I thank God for all of you, for bearing with my silly attitudes, for loving me, accepting me and mostly for being part of my life. I love you all my friends!


    ‚ù§ "the 12 days of xmas" was Posted On: Sunday, December 26, 2004 @12/26/2004 07:50:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.