Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    wake me up.

    Right i just got back!
    here are the updates! Darren , my collegue brought me to marina country club ! We did wakeboarding. which set me back but 70bucks...for that 1 maginificent hour. For the 1st few tries i couldnt get my feet up on the board. I fell and fell....hahaaa.... Ok but Slowly i got the gist of it! And im proud to announce Im able to stand on the bOARD!!

    Right so after all of that....we went to watch NAtional treasure.. (my 2nd time) But i still enjoyed ! haa..den we had dinner at billy bombers. Im realli tired now, Whats more school has started...... i need some shut eye.

    Ill blog soon! wooo

    ‚ù§ "wake me up." was Posted On: Sunday, December 12, 2004 @12/12/2004 10:23:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.