Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    THE AIR has been really bad the past week. Thanks to bush fires all around.
    It's increasingly hard to have fresh aire in my lungs and that to me is totally upsetting.

    I haven't been in the best of health lately. Guess it started from my durian feast last wednesday.
    I puked twice yesterday. And had bouts of 'neverending' headaches the past two days.

    couple of things around me , i found really upsetting- but i shan't talk about them now.

    Things to look forward this week would be
    supper with calvin. and char? this friday night.
    an outing with levan (the guy with the best voice around) this saturday evening.

    :)

    Things not to look forward to- Next tuesdays' biostats quiz, project submission
    Headaches that might be coming my way, tomorrow's lab test....

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 @2/22/2005 09:16:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.