Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    I FAILED MY DRIVIN TEST ARGH.... hahaha that man must be a gay to fail meee!

    oh well forget about that! i had myself a hell lot of fun today.
    Spent the afternoon corn rowing my friend's hair.
    Curling char's hair too. I was kinda playin hairdresser for today.

    OH and during the evening. I went downstairs for a bbq pit. My neighbour , gene, has his polymates and some lecturers over for a gathering, i went down will a filled tummy and ended up eating more..haha satays, salads and so on. We all had some white wine..plus red.

    i forgone the beer..... haha just din fancy beer.. !

    we all sat around and yaked till about 11 50... left our condo at 12.10 for ECP.
    I made a couple of new friends like Kelvin, Rachel, ying quan .. had myself a healthy load of laughter . About bullets, kenneth's hidden talent and more.

    my left hand's been aching like mad since 12 ..gotta be the corn rowing.

    Gene was really nice to pillion me on his bike the past days... hee...so was his friend.
    I so wanna ride a bikee...argh..

    i need a vespa. *grin

    okay, ill be tucking in soon....its been a lonnnnng day.
    night world.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Friday, April 01, 2005 @4/01/2005 02:51:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.