Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Work was sweet today, tho very tiring.
    Met an old school mate who's working for fourskin , got to know the rest better too.
    Carol came at 2 odd and left within 20mins to send her cat to the vet, Daren, her cousin dropped by to entertain us alil.

    i got to close the shop early today. *grin* to have supper with Carol daren, chang and yong.

    anyway some weird guy came into my shop today, the first time he entered her browsed thru the old skool adidas jackets.

    den he left

    and within 15mins he was back!

    again he looked thru the jackets, then looked at me, so i smiled. Then he looked back to the jackets and at me once more. wahha..

    Den he went " hello" me:'hie *smile*"

    him: are these 2nd hand? me: "yup"

    him:" the jeans are 2nd hand too?" me : "err, yes ha"

    him"you stay at yishun?" me:"huh?"

    him" you stay at yishun...... look familiar......" ME:"oh? no la.."

    him" I work at levis, isetan..care to be friends? " me:" oh okay."

    and he went on sayin his name was[ SHINE] , even showed me his ic to prove it....
    funny uh. Then he said he'll visit me around and all..ahha

    now, i should get this guy to buy me levis jeans man...HAHA

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 @4/20/2005 12:30:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.