Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Destination ARAB STREET tonight,
    with Min, Livi, Keane, Meliza, Yama, Addy,Sugi and Juvianna maybe Adam and Andrew too!
    can't wait. Perhaps to have some sheesha? *wink*

    oh and heres an update, i had my bike practical one last evening.
    Hell, the bike weighed a tonne, when it fell, i simply couldnt lift it back up.
    pity the instructor who lifted it up for me at least 5 times

    my right knee's bruised and my left shin too.

    and man was i tempted to not turn up again.
    But i guess, when ive got it started, i shldnt give up so easily? isnt it. hee

    Dinner was at my grandma's place and she sussed me out upon seeing my helmet.
    Dad had a thing or two to say to
    the exact words are " IM NEVER GONNA BUY A BIKE FOR YOU YA?, its really dangerous.... .." haha..

    and mom was going" you go try la, come back tell me easy not, then i can go try too"
    Mie told me to be brave, haq asked whens the next practical, keane said he couldnt wait for me to ride him. Quan asked if i was injured...

    well to the rest: IM FINE! and im waiting to ride a vespa.!
    ahahaa...God will..keep me safe aight?

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Friday, August 12, 2005 @8/12/2005 04:07:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.