Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Supper was just about right last night, till i got home.
    Somehow the concoction of - lemon sugar cane, bbq sting ray, carrot cake,pizza, satays and fried kway teow did not mix well. I ended up feeling puffed up like a fish and below par.

    Nevertheless seeing Ko , muikian , charles and Adeline made up for the night.

    By the way, last night was one of the first times i drove without Mom or Frank in the car. Im glad i found my way to Srgn Gardens in 1 piece. And that i painstakenly managed to park my car nicely. When I left however, i striked the damn Kerb *grin*

    Anyway Have I commented that I really Hate the music played at club momo, the way they mix trance house and R&b just doesnt seem to go. I could only groove so awkwardly. I was there on Wed night with Calvin, Raymond, Best, Adeline and a really cute Mike. We were at acid bar chilling before heading over to Momo. I was slightly wasted by the time We got to momo . Michelle said i was Durrteee dancing with my guy friends . *Laughs* Honey! I wasnt..I was just a little High, and Best was holding onto meeeee really tightly the whole time. ... *whines*

    anyway i learnt a some thai from the boys. haha
    toilet in thai is called 'hong naam' so if u wanna go to the loo say,

    chun ja pai hong naam'.

    oh and I love you would be ' chun rak koon'


    with these i shall end my says here , gonna drop Keane an email now. He's probably having his ball of a time in Adelaide now.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Saturday, October 08, 2005 @10/08/2005 02:00:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.