Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    shanghai or melb?

    It's been eons since i last, left you guys with a slice from my life. So heres what I've been up to.

    Over last weekend, I was taking part in some contest by Straits Time's URBAN. called Project Fashionista. Lo and behold, i got into the finals with 9 others. So the 10 of us were required to strut our stuff as Plaza Sing last sunday. I didnt win the top 3 ahaha but I'll say that experience was worthwhile. Besides getting to cat walk , have a tonne of pictures taken, we were given goodie bags with free movie tix, some fragrance samples among other things.

    And as a finalist, i got some strange looking CITIGEM pendant. laughs

    I dont have much pictures to show but Soon maybe. Once my brother edits the entire footage of the finals. ;)

    Anyway I was pretty pleased last saturday, to be given the membership to club DXO during the SNAG mag party. It's my first club membership! how about that.. OH and in the month of May, I'll be having a rather long holiday. Or so I heard. Planning to pack my bag and Jet off to either Shanghai or Australia where I can put up with some pals! ......but im having a dilemma to which place I should go... Should I hold a Poll ? hehe

    ‚ù§ "shanghai or melb?" was Posted On: Thursday, April 06, 2006 @4/06/2006 05:56:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.