Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    It's 5:04pm and I've just cleared some really sticky viruses off my com. *phew*. Used AVG anti virus which did a neat job.

    Anyway It's about 12hours since I was up this morning for the New paper big walk. It's quite an experience.

    Performing the dance segment was no easy feat. hahah considering I forgot some steps.. ahhahaha... But nevertheless I bet the audiences wouldnt have known anyway.

    The 10kms was quite an easy feat. With all the people I've met or caught glimpses off. The NP big walk sure has very interesting participants to boot. I saw this guy in a soccer cum pingpong ball outfit. Kids with Balloons sticking outta them (they look like spiders) , at least 99 red balloons, A juggler playing guitar on his pins , Good dogs without all kinds of cats....Even a multitude of people from Falun gong...

    The Falun gong members never cease to amaze me ( in a negative way, if you must know). They came with drums or cymbals, Big bunches of balloons, bright yellow outfits. A mob of 6-7 were even meditating in some 'sacred' pose of theirs by the side of the road with a banner that said something like ' Falun dafa is good." along with the good ole falun-ish music of theirs .....*chuckles*...

    I just wonder why the police were not hot on their heels..?

    Among all this mess I managed to Spot Levan who apparently was invited to perform with his band Ronin. And Jacky my photographer friend with his trusty cam (:

    Overall I had a fine time and I'll probably be back next year.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Sunday, May 21, 2006 @5/21/2006 05:06:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.