Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Tonight at the Air force AGM. :)

    I personally met Chief of Air Force , Brigadier General Ng Chee Khern; one of the first F-16 pilots in Singapore. I must have been a fool to not realise that that Star on his shoulder meant that he was General, ala the guy with the most substantial rank in the room.

    The first words i uttered when he introduced himself as Ck to me was. "OH CALVIN KLEIN" .... somebody shoot me. BG Ng was truly amused because Linna and me said the same words to him . Bet he remembered us well.

    Im glad he took it candidly. :) A little chat and we girls found out that he studied philosophy @ OXFORD. Now, how smart can he get. Nice man, totally down to earth.

    Others I met tonight included couple of Pilots. One who is known to the rest as MILO. I never found out his real name. There was this cute young pilot called Max who confiscated my ear-ring and demanded that i drank .

    And there was John who demanded dinner from meeeee and Jonathan, who apparently was from Biotech in Tp. No wonder he was soooo familar. That boy plans to study veternarian science. Which is a whooping 5 year Doctorate. We actually were having lectures together for 2 years. But biotech pple and Bioengineering somehow didn't mix much.

    Once again. It's never too late :)

    I had myself 'topgun' style fun.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 @7/18/2006 11:33:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.