Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    My interview with Julien, Communications manager is done and now I've to meet Chopard Asia's Managing director, Mr Hardy Gattiker.

    I hope i would sail smoothly thru this 2nd upcoming interview.

    unfortunatelt I;ll have to leave Bangkok earlier than I was supposed to in order to take up Le dream job.

    It's kinda like im in a sticky situation now since Mr Hardy Gattiker will be coming back to Singapore next week. 14-17th Nov.

    Silly me leaves Singapore for bangkok on 14th Nov.. so how on earth will I get to be interviewed by him? Plus I'm supposed to start work on the 21st. ..

    MY tickets have already been confirmed, so not luck at changing anything already. God Im desperate. mmm

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Thursday, November 09, 2006 @11/09/2006 09:32:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.