Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Mon- Had a speedy little audtion @ mediacorp for the new show Deal or No Deal.

    anyhow still not imformed about the results.

    It's Wednesday , I'm praying i get a call the next couple of days.
    Oh but whatever it is, I've a show with them on the 7th of march- not for the game show but a photoshoot.

    Yep, these aside I've a paper this saturday to fret over. Geez.
    And I havent met Lionel , due to the busy schedules we had during CNY and his reservist coming up. Learning photoshop is one thing, however he's gonna do some make up on me and I'm allowing him to airbrush my face whatever color he likes. First he said white and then said ok maybe it muili-colored. haha

    So I face the danger of turning into a educational color wheel or I might make it as work of art. We'll see in the coming 2 weeks or something.


    Does anyone know that I love almond cookies? without the chunks of almonds. Yea I know its weird - like ordering 'MILO BING' (*think chinese) without ice or eating your brownies without lovely ice-cream. My mom's old pal however remembered well and baked us 3 bottles of it. 2 of which are those without almonds. just the way I like them. And yes they're utterly sinful. The way I wiped them out - I scared myself silly.

    I know i relish the thought of eating all these sweet treats all the time but I really would like to try baking them good too. I need an OVEN!.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 @2/28/2007 09:47:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.