Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Gatsby's latest commercial seems to be a big hit .

    Today's like family day for me, my dad was back for 8 short hours in Singapore, so had brunch with him and spent some time talking. Then in the afternoon, my brother and me sent Dad off.

    Went for an early dinner at suntec's ichiban boshi, shopped like mad. We bought 4 boxes of royce, 4 cheese cakes and 3 tops from Lacoste.

    The Big brother got me a sweater! yea!

    Then we whent to church to pick Mom who just returned from Malaysia. Drove her home, unpacked all her things.

    Then i received word from two of my friends who were abroad. Its so nice to hear that your pals are doing well! One of my friend teaches art to japanese kids in Bangkok now. Another is making her way to Aussie to study English .

    As for me, Im loving SIngapore, anticipating the States, dying to visit the Zoo, craving for cheese cake, starving for sleep.

    that sums up today. :) Im gonna get my craving fix and then head to sleep early!

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Monday, June 11, 2007 @6/11/2007 10:12:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.