Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    And so the weekend is over. But not before I treated my peepers to films like- The Simpsons and Alone, had myself a round of tomyum and most of all got my lazy bum to get cracking on my school project.

    Which happens to be about Corruption in Politics . I've chosen to write on Russia, the 2nd country would either be Indonesia , Thailand or something.

    Some half an hour ago I was playing Busybody - my granddad was watching Tv and I decided to check out what was showing too. Lo and Behold, I was greeted by my polymate and his girlfriend's face on the googlebox. They were 2 out of 12 contestants on this particular show. His girlfriend bears an uncanny resemblance to my brother's gf. haha

    sure I was a little tickled about the things they did on tv, such as 'taping an MTV footage', then the horror set in.
    I couldnt help but think that Singapore was just too small, I couldnt even watch tv without seeing someone I know?


    I had some 'satay beehoon' for dinner in a portion so minute, an additional 'goreng pisang' was required to reach satisfactory levels on my hunger scale. I've been reading Jancis robinsons wine course. Ice wine and dessert wines are my favourite. Of cos there's alot more for my sweet tooth to discover. Laughs.

    and there's is particular wine im after, Muscat from Domaine de montahuc, It was sold out at vivocity and the next best place to get a hold of it would be siglap.
    Which reminds me my brother's coming back tomorrow :) wonder what he's gotten for me from Bangkok.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Sunday, July 29, 2007 @7/29/2007 08:39:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.