Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    We had meant to arrive at Mj's place this afternoon at 2, however when one can't take their eyes of the full fledge retail scene in the new and improved Raffles City. You end up at the very least, an hour and a half later than expected.

    Now, you must be thinking I'm the perpetrator, but hold your horses! I wasnt the one who bought that jack spade bag. It was Mikko. I had meant to get a pair of opaque tights from topshop but I couldnt decide on the colour. So I'm putting that off for now.

    Mj has been out of her confinement period for the longest time, what good friends are we - turning up only when baby Cornelia is a grand age of 3months. Them babies are pretty things, very intuitive. Baby Cornelia was squirming with delight, and in small doses giving us her baby gibberish. I bought her a pink babysuit which declares "I <3 NY" , yes I couldnt resist.

    Dont you just like how they gaze into your eyes and break out instantly in innocent laughter. How their tiny fingers grasp tightly on your single finger, with that little tug that goes all the way to your heart?

    so here's this young mommy,mj, imparting some parenting 101 skills to the wide-eyed friends of hers. Even going thru the drama of the delivery bit. Words like contraction, waterbag, stitching, dilation" were uttered in abundance. I didnt mean to , but my face scrunched up and my heart sank along with her every other word.

    I think babies are the best thing on earth, but right now, at age 22, I cannot paint a picture of myself anywhere near Mj. My mom herself is tickled by the fact that her own daughter just doesnt fit into this picture. At least not now.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 @1/16/2008 02:32:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.