Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    A.l.c.o.h.o.l enough said

    My colleagues are perpetually convinced that I am seeing this guy whom I've been lunching with lately. They even referred to him as my boyfriend, while my friend Andy attests that clearly, my long stint in Singleship should be broken. Suggesting i hooked up with some random at Zouk last nite. I obviously didn't.


    Instead, I bumped into couple of old friends, most of the guys who aren't straight, old classmates, people i've met at work and a bunch of random new friends.

    It's amazing that I managed to stay sober after a fatal concoction of - Beer, vodka ribena, Chivas, yegermeister pop, cowboy, a flaming lambo, lychee martini and couple of of drinks that I haven got their names figured out.

    Now, Im seriously curious about my alcohol limits. Long island tea and bacardi 151 used to do the trick.

    Andy and I spoke over supper last nite, when the prata and alcohol wrecking my entire being and even serving out a 5minute bout of pain. Well. No Sweat. Anything for a friend in need.

    The boy has obvious problems and clearly isn't over the last relationship. I guess in his case, it's how Love and Hate collides. Like how the Def leppard song goes.




    So I got up at 3, afternoon obviously.Had lunch prepared by mommy dearest, and a generous serving of my favourite Haagen Dazs Rum and raisins. As much as I shouldn't be saying this. It's another night that's gonna be decadent. As with my carbon footprints, I like to make up for my hedonistic habits (think food and drinks) by jogging the usual 4kms by the reservoir.

    I also clock a 15 minute walk to work everyday from the metro. Damn am I proud of myself.

    ‚ù§ "A.l.c.o.h.o.l enough said" was Posted On: Saturday, July 12, 2008 @7/12/2008 04:59:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.