Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Bouquets.

    OH MY LORD, I find myself on the top spot today in terms of votes on the Miss Earth website. A big thank you to all you sweethearts who dropped me votes or have in one way or another given me so much encouragement and love : ) These votes, coupled with the support we will get on the swimsuit show and coronation night shall dictate the winner of 'Miss popularity'. It doesn't matter if I do not win in the end because all I want is for you guys to be proactive in conserving the environment.

    All the contestants are really beautiful and knowledgeable , I reckon we are all winners in our own right.

    My friend Jackie has offered to help me take pictures during the pageant events, thank you very much. Irwan for voting so many times. Don't waste the moolah already. And all those that I didn't name.

    This might almost sound like a speech.
    But I've so many people to thank till date, my brother - for chauffeuring me to event venues and fittings, everyone at work for your daily "whoa miss earth ah" remarks, To my bosses for approving my leaves, khomi for your vote -- I hope you start using less tissues. Thanks also to those who like reminding me of how I sounded like Miss congeniality or captain planet with my featured quotes on the site. Mom who wanted to vote for me - apparently I told her not to. Not sure if she did tho. Dad and Mom for bringing me up in the best way possible, so that I am who I am today.

    I'll stop here and save the best for last.


    There's an upcoming Bikini show, *chuckles* Yes, I bet you guys are most interested in this part. I'll update you guys about the tickets. Meanwhile, anticipate the best.

    The Coronation night is on the 9th of September at the Arena in Clarke Quay.
    details soon!

    Cheers and I'm off the watch the Olympic games on TV.



    To those who love Indie - The Mystery Jets are performing at Zouk on the 20th of Sept for ReadySetGLo!

    ‚ù§ "Bouquets." was Posted On: Friday, August 08, 2008 @8/08/2008 10:48:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.