Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    I finally made it to Hort Park in my zebra heels no less, (sorry i had to rave about the shoes) hahahaaa, for starters, Hort Park is the it park. Forget about East Coast already.

    Get your ass, or should i say feet onto the 2.5km trail. You will not regret. For foodies, head to KHA (the thai restaurant in hort park), try their duck drumstick dish. It's fabulous,even with parsley thrown in! Hey I know how you hate parsley, I hate it too, but it was soo good paired with the duck..

    on a different note, I've completed Season 1 of Gossip Girls much to my own surprise, I hope I'll complete season 2, because when I didnt actually get that far when it came to HEROES..., the results were fateful. Do I really have such a short attention span? Maybe only, when it comes to guys.

    Oh well, I do kid......

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 @10/21/2008 11:38:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.