Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Vanity Trove - STYLE hair care and K Palette Concealers

    Some time ago Vanity trove invited me and my mom for a SPA Party.
    During which I was introduced to a a brand called STYLE from Israel.

    What's unique about Style is that it uses 90% natural ingredients - the brand I believe stocks mainly hair moisturizers each enriched with camomile, borage, jojoba, camelia, rosemary and more. I was trilled to take home the Moroccan Argan oil range and my mom - the Intensive Repair one which smells divine.

    In fact when I came home, realised I actually have a huge satchel of hair moisturize from STYLE given to me by Cozycot previously.

    Sold at Guardian Pharmacies

    Style PRO HairCare is a professional hair care line based on natural essential oils that protect and pamper the hair and scalp. Every variant contains the pure essential oils selected for their efficacy that provide a focused natural answer to the specific needs of the specific hair and scalp.

    -Curl Control variant for wavy, curly and hard-to-style hair.

    -Colour Protection variant for coloured and highlighted hair.

    -Intensive Repair variant for dry or damaged hair. (I chose this)

    -And the New Moroccan Argan Oil variant

    This hair moisturizer cream is very light weight and protects hair from sun and chemical treatments with its NAA technology, Everlasting oil and dead sea minerals!

    The moisturizer (aka leave in hair conditioner from STYLE) was not heavy on my hair and thus didn't weight it down. It's important because my hair doesn't have more volume and being weigh down would just make this sadder. I love how this product made my hair smell pretty good ...so I am sure too boyfriends will appreciate this product.

    I chose Argan oil because it has one of the strongest antioxidant properties found in nature, together with Lineolic Acid (Omega 6), Omega 9, Vitamin E and Squalene, . Argan Oil has been used by generations of Moroccan women to strengthen and care for hair, skin and nails. (Sounds good huh?)

    STYLE products are priced from $10.15 to $23.50 and sold exclusively at Watsons.

    For readers who use concealers. ( I use them mainly to brighten my under eye area and also to conceal redness at times).

    Spot my cute K Palette Zero Kuma Control Concealer- these concealer comes in 3 shades that will fix the following

    01 - Conceals Dark eye circles while moisturizing ur eyes with Collagen and Rose water

    02 - Brightens your eyes with Vita C, Chamomile /Prune extracts

    03 - Conceals dark circles by aiding in blood circulation with Japonica Extract, Silver Birch leaves extract, Amino acids and more

    Mom and myself took shades 2 and 3.

    K-Palette Zero Kuma Cover Control Concealer is exclusively available at all Sasa Stores and www.beautycarousel.com for S$19.90 each.

    Labels: , , , , ,

    ‚ù§ "Vanity Trove - STYLE hair care and K Palette Concealers" was Posted On: Monday, June 18, 2012 @6/18/2012 12:26:00 PM | 1 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.