Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Kayak yourself into an oar

    Last afternoon...Aloysius got baptised. This comin Sunday's Joel's turn.
    Listen up, baptism is now a trend * chuckles*
    Just like throwing yourself onto the train tracks is.

    After Aloy's baptism , justin and the two of us went to town to chill...ha then back to my house to watch southpark and Hot chick...plus a tinge of THAT 70s. =D The boys left at 2 odd... cause i was getting a tad tooo tired.

    I've been getting alot of rashes these days therefore i decided to take a tiny break from breaking.

    I woke at 845 this morning. Forced myself outta bed and rushed to school just to get to fujifilm on time. Yet when i reached school LIM JIAN PO wasnt there! *stares at Jian po* ha.
    Joel, you caused me my breakfast...caused me to starve you know. hmph. And you came later then me???

    Ok so we made out way to Fuji at 12. While we were there, i spent half of the time lying my head on the desk, was dozing off..like mad till mR GOh said " Jane , you need to freshen up, u're affecting us" .
    We finally left at 3 odd.....

    I got back to school....left for home, showered, ate and slept till 6...
    Forced myself out of bed for the hundredth time today just to meet my friend for dinner and a show. We caught Cellular. Impressive show. Made me squirm in my seat ha




    OKay something funny happened when i saw Ziyang at sch today. He looked really tanned... so i said " wow why you become so orh" meaning why he became so dark right. Next i questioned him about the obvious , i said " You were kayaking until so orh ar?". The next thing i knew, Joel said " you kayak-ed yourself into an OAr?" haa...


    Tell me if you guys get the joke.



    ‚ù§ "Kayak yourself into an oar" was Posted On: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 @11/09/2004 02:07:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.