Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    resolutions?

    in an hour odd, ill be the new year!

    Today was great, apart from morning where my stinky brother hollered his lungs out into my face. As usual, Biostatistics lectures cloud my mind with question marks. HA...Next it was Advanced Eln Lecture, Min Came along and sat beside me,Along with chamebelle, the 3 of us yak-ed thru the entire lecture. Mr Tony Khaw was probably dying to Hammer us with the mic ... !!

    When i finally left sch at 1:20 pm, i went home, changed and went to town.
    Kenneth wanted to pass my an xmas present which i unwrapped before him! haa thanks for the windchime. Unique!! Then we went to watch THE FOCKERS. the show was fantabulous.. I was glued to my seat the whole time, laughing my heart out! LOVED IT! comedies are always great. I perfer that much more to horror these days.

    I chose not to count down this year, Just didn't really have the mood. I wanted to be away from the crowds, away from the bangalas...I wanted to be in the comfort of my home!...

    Resolutions for the coming year:
    1) this resolution is on the list every year : GET GOOD GRADES
    2) Exercise more
    3) Save more Money
    4) Be nicer to my family members
    5) Bring my doggie for more walks
    6) Go to church more often
    7) Remember more people's birth dates
    8) Compliment people more and not comment!! ha
    9) Eat less Junk Food but more buffets.... i miss kuishinbo
    10) Gain say Five kgs thru the buffets *wink
    lastly...i wanna learn to bake all sorts of stuffs! .. so i can give em to special people oh and my lovely friends. Oh but currently i don't have a special someone ! hhaha so i've all the time to learn to bake nice stuff!

    ‚ù§ "resolutions? " was Posted On: Friday, December 31, 2004 @12/31/2004 10:21:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.