Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    What's better then korean kimchi? Korean movies! laughs.

    IM a new fan. Koon lip got a press invite and so we trottled down to CIneleisure's preview lounge for 'MY GIRL AND I' this evening. I loved the show, it's a typical love story and i wouldnt divulge more. But i loved it.

    Warning to females : BRING THE TISSUES!

    so much for free perfumes, free movies, media line. Everything free is it?


    Anyway an update on life w/o my mom.
    I think im the pseudo housemaker these days.
    The past two days, I made breakfast. Not that i cooked. I just 'made' the orders to Mac delivery. laughs
    This crucial call made my bro and my mornings :D

    Between tuesday and Wednesday, I even managed to wash my kitchen , i gave it a good scrub!
    Also i did the bathrooms!

    I even brought myself to see the doc twice this week! Once on monday, another this morning.
    The throat infection has been quite the nightmare, it's the new black too. Cause everyone's getting it. Laughs
    I've been coughing so much, im on the verge of coughing my pristine guts out.

    Thank God the doc gave me anti inflammatory tabs, antibiotics and a cough mixture made of IVY LEAVES? It's not poison ivy, and it seems to taste like chinese herbal tea. It's been doing wonders around my throat :)

    Monday's doctor gave me nothing but lozengez , panadol and pills for nauseea ---those didnt curb the pain nor improve my throaty conditions! all for a whooping 36bucks. AND NO ANTIBIOTICS? whats wrong with him. How else to cure an infection right? *faint*

    Anyway i'll be on MC so i'll be defering my exam paper tomorrow. Mainly cause i've been feeling sooo lousy, I couldnt study.


    I'll blog soon , when im well.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Thursday, February 23, 2006 @2/23/2006 11:42:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.