Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    I've gotten advanced tix to watch DA VINCI CODE this saturday with quan! I can't wait , since I've read the book and also because it'll be at the new CATHAY. *hyperventilates*

    Ballet was usually taxing today. All the stretches and jumps that tested my endurance and stamina. The teacher calls me 'Butterfly'. Mainly because of my tattoo..

    this reminds me that my friends love to throw me jokes that suggests that I came from the 'butterfly gang' or aged aunties from decades back .

    By the way i've gotten a new read. [V for Vendetta] but I havent quite found the time to get started on it. Top of my Agenda would be the 3 tests I've to take for insurance, then my school work folio, lastly the book :)

    oh and it's 2338hours now. It's time for dinner....

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 @5/24/2006 11:14:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.