Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Casting call this Friday for some product or brand launch.

    The pay is rather enticing. Wish me luck that I would get through.

    I'm going to my grandma's today. Been some time. =)
    I've yet to inform her, so maybe, maybe a surprise sounds good.

    I'm going to have Lunch with Kelvin at Bedok central, then I'll have to make my way to Katong to have some books copied for my ballet class and myself.

    The Tsunami couple of days back was repeated horror. I feel for those indonesians.. I mean, the authorities actually received warnings from Hawaii and Japan. I just couldn't understand why they withheld the information. The Government really lacks compassion , for one thing. I think they shouldnt allow things to happen then try to pick up the mess from there.

    :(

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Thursday, July 20, 2006 @7/20/2006 11:30:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.