Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    damn. I actually won Tickets to SAW 3's preview at shaw but I did not claim it....

    :(

    anyways at least I was lucky enough. haha

    Work's taking up most of my time. thank God my 2 week school break was timely! Juggling Sch and Work aint a joke.

    I'm starting to sense the office politics..it kinda makes me wonder can't everyone just be sweeter to each other so the world would be a better place. Well but im blessed to have Irene, the bosses' personal assistant and my direct manager, Julien. The watch technician, Dave, is personable too.

    Lunch usually involves Irene, Julien and Garrick.

    whoever's around suntec during Lunch time - feel free to gimmie a call..

    I know where to get all the gd food now! hahaha

    and i apologize that I've been MIA from the internet and my blog..
    I havent even found sufficient time to post my vacation pictures and boy do i MISS bangkok...

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 @11/29/2006 10:03:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.