Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Things you should know

    1.Im an impulsive shopper. Those , Impulse buys, ask me for them. haha
    2.I do grocery shopping, and I enjoy it.
    3.I've a love for leather. Real leather. Forget about the synthetic stuff..
    4.I used to hate the color BLUE.
    5.I love Gold, no matter how ' aunty' it seems at times. I used to own a Nokia 8850 gold edition which my friends thought looked too matured on me. that's eons ago tho.
    6.Half of the time, I'm asked if I am Singaporean.
    7.I love working in Chopard so much, making a decision on not to continue work after this January was an extremely tough one... boohoo
    8.On most mornings, I read the newspapers.
    9.I am 1.65m tall
    10. I'm obsessed with my hands
    11. It's hard to live w.o Chilli
    12. I want to uncover the fuss behind manolos, louboutins, and Jimmy Choos.
    13. John Galliano and Marc Jacobs are great designers if you asked me.
    14. I'm cool with Gay people
    15. I love watching stars, but Singapore has some serious light pollution..
    16. My chinese standards are horrendrous.
    17. I get moody when I'm starved.
    18. I can be calmed down with Chocolates. Preferably Royce. I don't see the deal with Godiva.?
    19.I have not gotten Chicken Pox
    20. This is my number 1100 Post. since year 2002 if I ain't wrong.


    now maybe you know me a little better? :D

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 @1/17/2007 10:35:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.