Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    I really really really want to watch the show 'Eight below'... *grumbles*


    but anyways, after sleeping for a mere 6 hours, my biological clock for once is working against me. So I was up since twelve. And yes I slept at 6am.

    Starting on my individual assignments today.

    one 6 paged assignment about the Culture war in America...
    another 8 paged assignment about the text [Peter Beinart's THE GOOD FIGHT] , got to read 3 reviews on it and critique, also illustrate how events and attitudes discolsed illustrates American character.

    so much for an American degree.. haha



    Oh yes and in a week so to come , Ill have to attend my friends wedding dinner. Could I say I really wonder how these couples get married at such a young age? I thought society wasnt like it used to be and that people were marrying at older ages. But hey, I've got 4 girl friends from my secondary school who are married!
    and they re all not older then 21? My mom's pretty surprised herself. And spent some time relating to me how she felt when she moved out, had her own house and all. Sounds to me like she thought it to be a strange feeling but rather fuifiling after all.

    so here we go. We've all got to grow up...

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 @1/02/2007 02:20:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.