Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    The jazz concert last night was fabulous, Jeremy Monteiro makes it seem as if piano jazz was an effortless skill. Got to meet up with my teasing bunch of Arts fest pals. Ray and denise were acting all funny tho, they hesistated quite abit when they wanted to ask me something. I'm still puzzled.

    And Hubert if you read this. HOW COULD YOU FORGET :( hahahaa ok im kidding! at least you made it on time!

    Had a chat with raymond (another raymond )awhile ago, I've got to give a hand to this typographer extraordinaire, Art director of an intergrated communications firm and snake wrangler rolled into one. Firstly for working 9am to 11pm ever so often because someone holds a teaching job in the evening and possess certain charms that make his students hit on him hahaha.

    And for encouraging me to stop talking and get back to my project .
    I'm done with my project finally, cept for the summary. darn

    BUT before i start rejoicing. Theres revision to be done and my last paper this sat!

    on a random note: I'm listening to U2.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Thursday, June 21, 2007 @6/21/2007 02:42:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.