Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Tonight,
    my heart goes out to Alex..




    My dear friends,

    I hope that your Chinese New Year celebrations have been wonderful so far. For me, I’m grateful to God that I was granted an invaluable opportunity to spend it with all my loved ones right here…it has truly been a memorable and special one…

    The time has come for me to break my silence. Some of you have been wondering where I’ve been lately, and have asked why I’ve not been as active in Facebook as before. As a self-admitted computer freak that spends a lot of time on the Net, I’ve come to cherish my online friendships as much as my offline ones. Therefore, I feel that it is only right to explain my pending departure from Facebook to all of you, instead of just abruptly taking off without saying a proper goodbye. You guys deserve so much more than that….at least to know why I’m leaving…

    Many do not know that for years now, I’ve been battling my medical condition, which has become increasingly life-threatening recently. I thought that I had won the battle in my previous fight with my disease, but little did I realize that I am yet to face the greatest war of my life. It goes to prove that life can be so unpredictable. We’ll never know what tomorrow may bring…

    In the months to come, I will be undergoing a series of complicated treatments. This time, I am expecting greater pain and struggle than before…but I will face these as heightened challenges that I need to cross in order to get through to the next phase of my life. I’ve come to know just how precious good health can be…so I intend to fight my way back to recovery. During this time, I will be focusing on gathering all the strength I’ve got left within me to recuperate. I’m sure you will understand that this will be my foremost priority and mission for now. Hence, I will be deactivating my Facebook account soon, until a time when my condition is more stable and I am fully back in the pink of health…hopefully.

    I want to thank all of you for your willingness to become my friend here. I’ve grown pretty close to some of you that I know I’ll always carry a part of you in me, wherever I may be. I just want you to know that I truly appreciate the few minutes that you spend each day / week to write and share with me about your life, your ups, and your downs (you know who you are). I am deeply touched and honored by your trust and concern…you make the most wonderful lifelong friends anyone can ever ask for :)

    To some, I’ve become your “goduncle”, “big bro”, and even….your “lau ke” :). I will always remember these endearing terms, as they never fail to being a smile upon my face when I think of the fun (and sometimes unimaginably crazy) times we’ve shared together. You guys have truly been my most solid and loyal “back-up team / supporters” whenever I find myself in ‘sticky’ situations / emergencies…my partners in crime, my allies, my friends in need…call it whatever you want...but one thing’s for sure…I luv you guys :)

    And to those that I’ve yet to know better, I pray I will get such opportunities to know you at a more personal level in the near future. Please forgive me for not being the perfect friend that you’ve wanted or expected. I may not have known a lot about you…but I do know that you’ve been nothing but sweet, kind, and wonderful towards me. You may think that you are invisible or unimportant to me, but you are certainly not. I thank you for your willingness to embark on this friendship with me. Each and everyone of you shall be in my thoughts…:)

    I hope to see all of you again soon…either here on Facebook, or in real life. I dare not ask for much…all I need from you is just your prayers. Please pray that I will pull through the darkest hours of my life…that someday soon, I will regain my health again and I will be the happy-go-lucky guy that you’ve come to know, once again. In return, I also pray that all of you will be blessed with good health always. And I pray that you will never have to face life with such uncertainty like me…but to always treasure every moment of your life the best that you can. Life is the most precious gift we have…so please spend time with your loved ones whenever you can….this is my sincere advice to all of you…

    I hope that I will leave you with pleasant thoughts and memories of me….God bless you and take good care of yourselves….


    “True friendship isn’t about being inseparable…it is being separated & nothing changes”


    Luv always,

    Alex

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Monday, February 11, 2008 @2/11/2008 12:03:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.