Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    The Long Weekend

    Ah, this thing we call a weekend, felt like a long one.

    It's been probably 2-3 months since my last haircut, like it or not. I'm seeing my bad hair days multiply two folds. My phone has caused the ire of countless friends when it just refused to cooperate with my smses and calls. I reckon it was my own doing after dropping the phone numerous times to just being the apathetic me when it comes to smsing.

    For some reason or other, I find myself playing Katie Melua's cover of the cure's [Justl like Heaven] at rates that anyone would find maniacal. Tis a weekend well spent though, dinner at the aunts, a run at acid bar, 4kms jog in 30minutes, the 12 Lotus gala premier, (thanks Zicong for the tix!)

    Like everyone else, I've been particular excited too about the Olympic Games. Especially when it comes to gymnastics, partly because of the yummy physiques on parade. *grin* Mom loves to watch tennis, Dad loves anything that's on when his family's beside him. My brother loves his girl friend and maybe not much of the Olympics. ha

    Now about the pictures i posted. In its utter haphazardness.


    They include those we took at Aston, the cheesecake cafe, in the car, and the 12 Lotus Gala premier. My friend Sugie (green cap) if you remember, was a contestant in project superstar, He's gone on to greater things such as hosting and acting in some dramas. Most recently, on taiwan's popular 'Million star' singing contest. He made it to 7th place. Out of a couple thousand contestants from taiwan, Los Angeles, Singapore etc. I just have to say he did so well, alot of talent there. *wink*

    Oh and don't you just love that little tyke in the pictures. He's french : )
    Now, If you would allow me. I have to get some sleep.








    ‚ù§ "The Long Weekend" was Posted On: Sunday, August 10, 2008 @8/10/2008 11:11:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.