Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    I could use a new beginning...

    For some reason, my long weekend has turned to bouts of debauchery with heavy notes of alcohol. I am probably most in need of a detox regiment, cant' eat well. Can sleep really well. *laughs*

    So here I am, promising to swear off alcohol for the rest of the month. This weekend was an emo one, in a bid to save my fledging spirits...

    I turn to the songs by switchfoot...

    Speaking of which I have to confess that I do not understand myself.I mean like why the hell am i the least intrigued by even very eligible guys. It's as if they all lack chemical X. Well if anyone did caught my attention, it wasn't enough. My bestest guy pal said I am 'easily bored', and he wants to know if i still have my criteria of 'my perfect guy', I told him I was so over that, because what you want isn't what you get.


    And like how History just loves to repeat itself, I met this really cute guy over the weekend, lo and behold he just had to be 'not local'. So there on a jet plane he goes, back to the land of smiles...

    Man, september's over and boy am I still fast asleep..Someone needs to wake me up.

    ‚ù§ "I could use a new beginning..." was Posted On: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 @10/28/2008 04:42:00 PM | 2 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.