Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Bellabox


    Here's a picture of the contents of the kit with March's 5 samplers. All the brands were foreign to me so far, except for A'kins which I have used before and really liked.

    So thrilled that the 30ml hand, nail and cuticle cream smelt so good. I love it so much I apply it on my feet too!
    So every month expect a lovely box that comes with a hotpink cardboard cover (extra protection and kinda doubles up as a second box).
    Here's the Royal Cosmetics Herb Ex Cream - Interesting, since I've seen some of such 'treatments' around. But usually in spas.... I was wary however since I have combination skin and the directions say to apply less. (This was the last product I tried out of the entire kit)
    Althought it was colorless, the gel actually felt quite rich.

    I've been applying A'kin daily - can't help it. My favourite scent.
    Pure Therapy Body Moist - Great for those with sensitive skin like me.
    Only that the texture is actually quite thick - and after smoothing it over your skin. It's actually alittle milky, however this slowly disappears and becomes colorless.

    The last two items are the dermalogica multi active toner which is cool - since I haven't had a toner in my beauty regime (About time huh?). Spritzing it on was easy and it smelt pleasant.
    Lastly the Caudalie vinoperfect radiance serum which is said to even skintone and boost radiance, I doubt the effects are immediate so I've been using it daily. We'll see. The philosophy behind the brand is kinda cool however - it's formulated with extracts from Grapes. Hence the word Vino.

    A'kin and Pure Therapy products are available for sale on www.bellabox.sg

    I've also seen A'Kin being sold at Unity pharmacies as well as ALT cosmetics in Bugis.

    Special thanks to the lovely Mandy from bellabox for this lovely box - and simply because PR is not an easy job! Appreciate the hard work that goes into all of it. Thanks Mandy . xoxo

    ‚ù§ "Bellabox" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 @4/11/2012 11:59:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.