Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Milly's - at Bugis

    The lovely owner of Milly's has sponsored my chanel inspired 3D nails.

    My honest opinion however is that Milly's offers Great designs (usually by Vietnamese and Chinese nail technicians) but can do better with the quality of products used. I spotted many brands which I had not heard of used by the salon.

    Also I'm in favor of the Bugis branch as I previously had a somewhat unsatisfying experience with the nails I did the their Far East Plaza Branch.My gelish done at FEP was beautiful but it cracked within 3 days probably due to improper gel curing timing under the UV light.

    That aside, lovely Milly was kind enough to have them arranged to be re-done for me and this time I knew it was going to be worth it.


    A lovely Cath kidson-eques flower design

    This is Chloe from the Bugis branch, I highly recommend her. She was skillful and I saw her teaching a few other staff folk art nail designs.

    designs to tempt

    I'm always a fan of candy

    I assume this was their Easter nail palette

    This was what I showed to Chloe and requested her to do for me.

    She did it! and I even got a bejeweled Chanel trinket stuck onto my nails. Awesome?
    Before application

    Ah the interiors of the Salon - wonder if it was painted by their own staff?

    For nails like mine - it should cost between $120 and up.

    Milly's outlet is at bugis Village Extension, Level 2 @ Bom Bom street.
    For an appointment, call 8383 5395.


    Do request for Chloe :) I can't vouch for the rest but I can for her.

    ‚ù§ "Milly's - at Bugis" was Posted On: Monday, June 18, 2012 @6/18/2012 12:32:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.