Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    2005

    Ooo i just came back from the below my place, was at the bbq pits and all...
    Thanks to all those who wished me HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    HAPpy 2005 to al ya peeps too.

    I broke my resolutions...ahhah thanks to my lovely neighbour gene and his friends,
    hahah i had potato chips and a curry puff. Boohoo.. Now we can play peek a boo with my tummy.
    After endless rounds of taitee we finally decided to retire for the night! Well not such a bad new year after all! hee

    Night y'all....

    ‚ù§ "2005" was Posted On: Saturday, January 01, 2005 @1/01/2005 01:59:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.