Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    I finally got my stam quilted bag !
    And it's in white. (everybody say awwwww)

    My dream bag

    Oh and im getting mom the black one (:

    somebody tell me why do I have to drag myself to school on a saturday afternoon, where I should be in my boogie shoes or having some fun in the SUN! damn.

    Anyway Dad called today, he's fine with the fact that I'll be in the insurance line. Said aqquiring more knowledge is always good, but he warned me of the tough time. Who said wealth knowledge and power comes for free? ...perhaps if you dabbled with something unlawful.. but thats not where I want to go ..

    Davinci Code last night was... ho hum.
    It could be the fact that I've read the book.
    Besides if you didnt read it beforehand. You're in for a mindwhirl hahahaha..

    lunch time now guys.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Saturday, May 27, 2006 @5/27/2006 11:17:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.