Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    finally, after adjusting my internet setting on my laptop i can blog! hurray.

    My last post was dated 20th Dec.
    Happy New Year everyone?

    I know it's silly, but i made just one really simple resolution. To get better grades. hahahaha. kinda cliche.

    I spend christmas over at Keane's and New year with our usual bunch - we had dinner at Lawry's prime ribs and partied thereafter ATTICA. That place is practically an ANGMOH and SPG heaven. It pains me to see those ladies throwing themselves at men somehow. what on earth...
    The 3 bottles of spirits we had were 300 bucks each. What a huge mark up anyway! so long as everyone enjoyed i guess?

    currently hooked to a song titled ' smart in a stupid way'.

    here's the lyrics
    She had eyes like crazy diamonds
    And you ran with feet of clay
    they rolled the windows tight as they would go
    It was a smoggy day
    She looked up and asked me if I ever had a lover that I did not betray
    And I turned on the radio and I looked the other way
    She said you're smart, but in a stupid way


    And this is the price that you pay
    For being smart in a stupid way
    You stand there staring while your lover walks away
    Being smart, in a stupid way

    The doors they close like eyelids
    The train just pulled away
    Sometimes I smell the perfume that she was wearing that day
    And i wonder if there's anyone that i'll ever love in any way
    Maybe I'll grow up and be good someday
    Maybe this pain I feel will go away

    And this is the price that you pay
    For being smart in a stupid way
    You stand there staring while your lover walks away
    Being smart, in a stupid way

    So why is my heart so hollow
    Why are my dreams so shallow
    And why don't I ever have anything else to say
    And why is my love so far away



    I was out tonight , getting myself good doses of music from live bands.
    The initial plan was to head to Timbre. Which I did with a largely dismaying effect. They were closed or something. So Hubie and I went to Acid Bar which turned out to be pretty good as well. Even though Ive not visited in over a year or so. Still a fan non the less.

    I had midori melon liqueur, and Hubie had milk. hahahhahaha
    ok thats prolly a joke no one will get.

    I wanted to drive tonight, but it's just difficult to get the car. Cause Mom and Bro's always on the roads. Boohhooo.

    yes and to those who are thinking that I've lost my life ever since interning with Chopard. Internship ends in 30days time. *chuckles*

    I think I left out one good new year resolution. This one however has been made for me by yama and adeline. Who thinks I should stop fussing and get a boyfriend. Thing is ! I wasn't fussing....
    wasnt asking for anything more then someone who made me smile. well maybe not many are capable of hahaha..

    well but as what Ive told Ade, me not dating anyone seems to have a better effect on my life so I'm really just not looking for anything in particular but really going with the flow : )

    and thats all Ive got for now. I've written quite a long post yea? night dears.
    I might post up some peektures!

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 @1/02/2007 04:17:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.