Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    I know. I havent been blogging.

    Here I am now, for what it's worth. I've been plagued with projects that take decades to finish, I've been stucked @ home during the past I DUNNO HOW MANY WEEKENDS.

    yup, any more and i'll burst, like the incubus song.

    anyway my blog still draws some strange visitors. going by numbers and not names. Puzzling.

    And I've been staring at the computer screen since 2plus my eye are falling off once again.

    This wed's my last day at work. Dad's going to be back in Singapore that same night. Time to celebrate?

    the past week was interesting, i met David Gan, who apparently is a uber friendly man. Like a da jie, he gave me some tips on how to prevent my Chopard bracelets from being scratched while i wore them for the model. Anyway I met Michelle Yeoh too, sweet lady, super sexy I must say, Shoot was done at Scarlet hotel on Erskine Street. One of my favourites. Lavish and Opulent furnishings, I doubt I'll ever wanna leave.

    I've alot I'll wanna do in Feb when I'm totally fabulously freeee from work and school. *chuckles* perhaps, I'll go for a diving course, maybe make dad and mom take me on a trip to taiwan or something, I've alot to learn about eating healthy.

    Also, I'll subject myself to cable ski-ing or maybe opt for wakeboarding. Which is what I'm better at of course. Meet up all my darlings before they flock back to Aussie land and not to mention some CNY SHOPPING? gasp.

    oh yea, i did mention I wanted to try Jimmy Choos and manolos and more. I did slip my little foot into a pair of Jimmy choos, the same pair worn by Michelle Yeoh, chuckles. Just to see how heavenly they felt.

    I'll say if felt like I was wearing barely nothing. On my foot there is , even tho it was encrusted with a nice cascading waterfall of jewels. Arrr.

    Now for that little piece of heaven, I've got to return to my hellish assignments.

    till my exams are over .. I'll be truly busy and prolly wont blog. stay tuned.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Sunday, January 28, 2007 @1/28/2007 07:35:00 PM | 2 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.