Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Happy Valentines day my dears.

    If you were guessing, my valentine was my primary school mate . Yep.

    All we 2 girls did to shop away this entire day. We fed ourselves deserts at bakerzin - Chocolate Amer. A chocoholic's fav.
    I finally got myself a pretty little dress, it's made outta chiffon. Love it.

    Gotta love it better when the Miss selfridge staff gave me a 20% staff discount. It was $126 dollars initially. you do the math. Among other things, i got mom a lip gloss for M.A.C , it's cool stuff..extremely hard staying! and some bourjois eyeshadow. I was eyeing the gold lipgloss from chanel.

    and that about sums it all up.

    Sha and I visited Tiffany and Co today. It seems very much like a mass brand these days, rather put off. At Cartier , we checked out their love collection. The cuff was about 4.5K and the ring about 1/3 the price. I'm very much in love with the cuff bracelet but getting a watch makes better sense. Esp when Cartier retains most of its value. Just like Rolex, but hey.. no rolexes for me, not quite my kinda watch till perhaps when I'm at a more sophisticated age. The age where you discuss wine, where your face shows more character and all you talk about is your kids. haha

    Oh yes dears, if anyone's thinking of getting the ipod video.check out my auction. http://auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/5054059 .

    ;)

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 @2/14/2007 09:45:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.