Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    WTF mate, Im so Fking pissed right now.

    I just have to pen this. I took a cab home today, past midnite. around 1215 from Bugis back home. and the driver totally pissed me off, driving thru Geylang and Eunos and then to my home at a speed of 50???? fuck like who drives at 50 in the night. god damn it.

    and what's worst When I asked him to speed up, he said 'these routes are all 50km, cannot exceed em' and i said ' yea its past mid nite tho' and he proceeded to talk about safety and what not? Like hellooooo??

    What is wrong with you really, if ure safe, does that mean others wont crash into you? what an ass.........

    and when i gave him directions home along the way he just ignored me! godd....

    I shldvt just taken his number and file a complaint. But tho shall be alil more conpassionate. No?

    What a night!..............

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Thursday, March 22, 2007 @3/22/2007 01:36:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.