Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    Updated my Ipod, after a very long time. My song collection is stunted anyway. The numbers dwindled from 2000 to less then a mere 500.

    Well, I'm confirmed for the Arts Festival Performance, the workshop and performance is next month. We've been told we'll be either performing on a wheel or forming a human net with cables lifted up by a crane. It's a collaboration with world renowned La fura del beau group of performers.

    till the wee hours of last night. I spent at least 2 hours making what you probably least expected. I made Min a birthday card. Actually, I'm sure you guys can expect that for me, If blessed with the luxury of time..I'm sure I'll make a card. I'm not those who just buy one of the shelves as I find meaning in crafting one.

    of Lately, it stucked me that the yacht and boating scene and Sg in livening up. If i had the money uh-huh. I'll invest in one of these. I'm particularly blessed this week because someone made me chocolate mousse. Tasty no doubt, my office is stocked up with lots of swiss chocolates too by the MD who came back from Basel( the Swiss watch and Jewellery fair).

    temptation is sweet.

    was reading magazines in the office when I stumbled across the column on the singapore flyer (the up and coming giant ferris wheel) . Each capsule has a differnt theme and private capsules sit up to 30pax! You could book an entire one (starting from $1000) to hold events. It looks cool, pre booking has already started. Otherwise you could also get them normal tickets.

    :)

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Saturday, April 28, 2007 @4/28/2007 03:12:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.