Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    In case you guys think I were'nt gonna write again.

    We're still gonna to. This blog still exists hahaaa

    the reason for my absence somewhere during the Singapore Fashion Fest till now was due to Work and Sch projects. No surprises! ha

    My exam is tomorrow and I've already shopping on the agenda for my two weeks vacation thereafter. I wanna buy the GAP sweater I saw some time back. It's a lovely knited one. And I wanna get a manicure!

    And I've been looking for a coat. Woolen winter Coats, was comtemplating on getting a red one , or perhaps either gray or black! since it's not winter season the stores dont have much. I tried ebay and was largely disappointed. *grumbles*

    well anyways ill write again. With lotsa free time in the coming 2 weeks, I'l be back :)


    XOXO

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Friday, April 13, 2007 @4/13/2007 09:04:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.