Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    I had a whirlwind week, it just blew over so fast.

    Shuffling between school, work and some leisure time equated to a super dazed student.

    I will
    1)work less next week
    2)Shop less
    3)Study more

    Oh, Im planning to run in the morning tmr, we'll see if this materializes.

    Attended the NDP preview this evening with Mom, the Apache and F16s bought me over. They even showed off their different types of speedboats used by coast guards and more. There was even this segment with naval divers diving into the water from a copter.

    Lovely week, apart from looking like a Panda half of the time. :) I even managed a trip to dempsey road with Mervin only to have him think that I ate like a mouse since i dined on salad only . Finally got to sit in a land rover Defender!

    Timbre the following day with my girls. Pity the performance by Timmy band was sub standard that night. .

    Did I mention getting a cab this days is like sieving for Gold in the river! The hell. I spent 20mins tonight trying to call a cab from 4 diff cab companies . The results for those calls- I STILL DIDNT GET A FREAKING CAB.

    annoyance.
    Either the Esplanade is cursed of the cabbies are just too rich to do biz.

    Ill post pictures of the NDP once i load them :)
    check back!

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Sunday, July 01, 2007 @7/01/2007 12:11:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.