Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    I need a remedy.

    one of the days of rehearsal for the Arts fest is the 23rd and!!! I was suppose to be briefed about my ocu campus residency programme to the US.

    I didnt realise the other day when Dr Matt said , looks Like I've got to inform the in charge now.

    I caught spidey 3 last night. Guess the only highlight was the gorgeous James Franco. Ken was obviously trying to re-live his childhood. with the help of a lolly. hahahahaa .

    anyway i frequently forget to say this and since you (KEN) read my blog. thanks for sending me home. Dont say that i do not update my blog !

    anyway FYI guys. Im performning with the group La fura dels baus from spain.

    Abit on them

    Established in 1979, "La Fura dels Baus" in Spain is an innovative theater with constant improvements in performing arts. Since the debut of "Accions" in 1983, "La Fura dels Baus" astonished both audiences and critics internationally and conquered over 3 million audiences throughout their more than 2,500 shows all over the world. Through years of creating experiences, "La Fura dels Baus" has formed their own unique language, style and taste which just like a label.

    Performance runs from 25 to 27June. 8pm at the padang :)

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Sunday, May 20, 2007 @5/20/2007 04:18:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.