Bonjour
Twitter updates - @alethea_jane
    Hello
    ALETHEA
    Business Director of www.party-parlour.com and www.in3labs.com by day, avid whisky and spirits connoisseur by night.

    I can be contacted at Alethea @party-parlour.com Views expressed are my own, not that of the brands I associate with nor work with.


    BLOW - Voter's choice in the 2011's Martell The Ultimate Start Up Space contest



    SPONSORS
    Current
    www.erabelle.com
    www.pinkparlour.com
    www.facebook.com/MaybellineSG
    www.thumbelina.com.sg


    Past

    www.strip.com.sg/
    www.thebodyshop.com.sg/
    www.millys.com.sg/
    www.mekhalaliving.com/
    www.vanitytrove.com/
    www.bellabox.sg/
    www.summerhaven.biz
    www.browhaus.com
    www.facebook.com/majolicamajorcasingapore
    www.onerochester.com/
    www.aramsaspas.com/
    www.1-caramel.com/

    like it?
    My lil companies
    Party Parlour - photography and events

    in3labs - Creative Robotics Training



    skipped work to head to the post office to mail a pair of contacts to my friend in Missouri. My jaws dropped when the fastest way of mailing those contact lenses would cost me 40+ in postage whereas the 2nd fastest ways. ( I wouldnt call that fast) was a mere dollar seventy five or something like that.

    Well It's great because I had a long afternoon all to myself thereafter, so I brought my little doggie for a walk and then I went for a swim. Probably my 1st this year, If you didnt count those moments in the water durinig wakeboarding haha.

    I FEEL GOOD.

    that about sums it up.
    However feeling so good has made me lazy that I'm reluctant to read my textbook...for tomorrow's Quiz.

    HOLIDAYS NX WEEK. hurray.

    ‚ù§ "" was Posted On: Friday, July 06, 2007 @7/06/2007 07:12:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ‚úø


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.